Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fear God & not man - Sonoma Chemtrails 5-22-09

What to do about chemtrails??

Besides raising awareness of this military black operation, there is little one person can do.

However, I have Connections in High Places, thus I turn to Him for direction and trust Him to guide and direct each step of the way - He is able and He is faithful!


source

The Lord Jesus Christ tells us, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30

And Paul writes, "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
Romans 12:19

Peter writes, "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."
1 Peter 2:17

(Music: http://freeplaymusic.com/search/category_search.php?t=v&i=1547)

No comments:

Post a Comment