Friday, May 8, 2009

Chemtrails over Zacatecas, Mexico, April 10, 2009

Received the following photo and email today - thanks Paco!


Hello ¡! I took this picture last april (2OO9), I didnt know anything about chemtrails, in fact, I still dont know. 2 weeks ago I saw on internet many pics of chemtrails and I remembered that I had seen 6 lines and other one crosses them in the sky, I didn't have my camera so I couldn't take a pic... a friend of mine told me he had seen 12 lines of those some days before, 6 as well as the 12 stayed several SEVERAL minutes...

So, I decided to see the pictures taken on that vacations and this is one of them.

It took place last april 10, in a town of mexico (zacatecas), people were making the via crucis in order to remember Jesus; I dont know if those white lines in the sky are chemtrails but I wanted to send the picture to you anyway; what I can remember is that they were becoming increasingly wide and they could be seen during 40 minutes at least.

Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. The video in the previous post has the two lower trails and my assumption is that those are the actual contrails because they fade away. I see this here in Vermont quite a bit, but there are other jets that only leave the single (chem) trail.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'contrails' we see these days which fade away, may in reality be chemtrails. No proof of this, just my suspicions.

    In any case, the skies are being filled with polution which can't be good for mankind!

    May the the Truth be revealed, may the lies be exposed, may the deceived wakeup, may the sinner repent, may the lost get saved and may the Lord Jesus Christ be glorified.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete