Sunday, April 19, 2009

Email & photos from John in Anaheim, CA

"hi cathy, my name is John. i live down here in Anaheim in orange county. here are today's pics the whole sky now is covered with nothing but chemtrails i will send more please post if you want."

Thanks John - will do!





This was taken the morning of April 13, 2009, in John's front yard.


John says, "Here is an x typical type aerosolized trail - i guess the chemical-cloud forms better"



Taken on Friday (4/17/09) down in Rancho Santa Margerita.



Letter John sent April 13, 2009, to the Orange County Register

Subject: What is going on up there?

I have been out of the country for a number of years. However, upon returning just before Christmas this last December, I noticed something very strange in the sky. There were all these trails left in the sky by airplanes. These are not contrails that dissipate like the old ones I used to see. These form clouds and expand with the wind. On certain days there are 20 of so of them and cloud up the whole sky. I have never heard nor seen any public comment. Today (Monday April 13th), however , I have to comment because the affects are so great. The sun had a huge ring around it and there are tons of trails forming clouds over ours skies. I would like to bring this to the attention of the register's viewers, I am certain that I am not the only person who is capable of looking up. Nor am I the only person who has questions as to what the government is doing up there. We have very strict laws concerning our cars' emissions. I just wonder why they are aerosolizing chemicals into our environment and who is paying for all this and what it is all for.
John (Anaheim)

No comments:

Post a Comment