"Dr. Staninger thinks that these nano particles may be able to self-assemble into full-grown nanowires once they are in the brain or other organs.(18) She says we eat this nanotechnology; it is in our food – the plants and animals. She says it copies the DNA of germs or certain other cells that it is in contact with on the inside of our bodies. It makes more germs, more cancers."
The Air Force Wants Your LOV: Aerial Seeding of Biological Implants into Food, Water, & Air
by Carolyn Williams Palit
February 29, 2008
See: ExoticWarfare.org for more information on the psychotronic/directed energy torture part of THE SYSTEM. You can also Google these terms: “Ionatron, PEP, or PIKL.” I am not accusing Ionatron or any other contractor of torturing Americans or other citizens on this planet, but reading up on those terms and visting ExoticWarfare will make you realize that long-distance, pulse plasma weapons do exist and can be used to transmit other energies - microwave, radio, ELF, etc. The plasma beam is used much like an electric line to the targeted person. Article free to post anywhere.
synopsis of THE SYSTEM in Air Force 2025
Based on the global attack system discussed in "Hit 'Em Where It Hurts," Air Force 2025
You might want to be familiar with “Weather As a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025,” a chapter from the future forecast, Air Force 2025.(1) People concerned about the ongoing, worldwide, aerosol operations in the atmosphere termed chemtrails(2) often point to this chapter as evidence that the U.S. Air Force may be involved in global, spray operations for weather control.
Writers – Izakovic Rolando,(3) Amy Worthington,(4) and Scott Gilbert(5) have explored the evidence in detail. While it is obvious that our weather is being manipulated by these aerosol operations and other atmospheric, military applications are afoot, weather control, while a very bad idea, might be minor compared to what I am going to discuss. And, the concept that the spraying is a way to slow down global warming seems like a big-old, cover story.
Lydia Mancini(6) has explored some of the mind-altering aspects of the chemtrails, but I think I have found one of the final pieces of the chemtrail puzzle – the Air Force studied how to put sensors that are nano-scale into a population’s food supply, water, and air through aerial spraying so that they could get those sensors into people’s bodies. Read on to catch on to all the connections.
Chemtrail activists collect evidence that the chemtrail spray contains not only germs(7) but conductive metals, blood cells,(8) carbon powders, sedatives, nano-particulates, crystalline substances, alumina particulates, barium powders, and a kind of polyethylene-silicon fiber.(9)
Recently, Dr. Hildegarde Staninger,(10) an industrial toxicologist, and Dr. Mike Castle,(11) a polyethylene expert and chemtrail activist, put their heads together to determine whether the nano fibers growing out of the skin of people who have the fiber disease, Morgellons, and the nano fibers from chemtrails have any relationship to each other.
People with Morgellons have different colors of nano fibers growing out of non-healing sores on their bodies. Chemtrail fallout has similar, many-colored fibers that look very much like the Morgellons fibers. These fibers are on you and in your home. You can find them with a fluorescent, black light. Ultraviolet light makes them glow. Use a magnifying glass, too.
A number of fibers and tissue samples collected from Morgellons victims and samples of chemtrail fibers were sent to four of the best labs in our country: AMDL, Inc., ACS, Inc., MIT, and Lambda Solutions, Inc.. Castle and Staninger asked these labs to identify these fibers. What came back from the labs is startling(12) and is discussed in detail in “Rense Morgellons Radio Broadcasts, No. 7 and No. 11.”(13) Dr. Staninger has further determined that Texas chemtrail fibers show a match with chemtrail fibers from Italy.(14)
The chemtrail fibers are a kind of infant, “pre-Morgellons” fiber. The Morgellons fibers are more developed, but the fibers are related to the type of nanotechnology that assembles nanowires. From online radio host and Peabody award winner, Jeff Rense, we learn that Morgellons is:
A communicable (nanotechnology triggered?) invasion of human tissues in the form of self-assembling, self-replicating visible tubes, colored fibers, wires, arrays with what seem to be sensors or ‘antennae’, and other visible configurations, some carrying what may be genetically-altered and spliced DNA/RNA. These (nano-triggered) ‘machines’ thrive in alkaline ph conditions and use the body’s bio-electric energy, its minerals and other unidentified elements for power.
Remember these key terms: “self-replicate, sensors, alkaline, minerals, and bio-electric energy.” There is more from the Rense definition of Morgellons:
There is some evidence suggesting these tiny machines possess their own internal ‘batteries.’ They are also believed to possibly be able to receive specific tuned microwave, EMF and ELF signals and information. . . . It is reported by nearly all afflicted that Morgellons nano machines seem to have some kind of hive or ‘group intelligence.(15)
Can the chemtrail nano fibers breakup to become nano particles? Dr. Staninger seems to think they might.(16) Nano particles can pass through the blood barriers in the lungs, enter the bloodstream, and travel to the brain or other parts of the body. In the online journal “Nature,” Jim Giles had this to say:
Nanoparticles - tiny lumps of matter that could one day to be used to build faster computer circuits and improve drug delivery systems - can travel to the brain after being inhaled, according to researchers from the United States.(17)
Dr. Staninger thinks that these nano particles may be able to self-assemble into full-grown nanowires once they are in the brain or other organs.(18) She says we eat this nanotechnology; it is in our food – the plants and animals. She says it copies the DNA of germs or certain other cells that it is in contact with on the inside of our bodies. It makes more germs, more cancers. One kind of nanowire is implicated in the creation of pseudo-hair and pseudo-skin. One woman with Morgellons has tested positive for the pseudo-hair. These self-replicating proteins even create chimeric forms that look a lot like insects or parasites. Babies are being born with these nano machines in them. This is proof that this nanotechnology can pass through the protective barriers in the body.
Dr. Castle has stated that he believes that at least one to twenty million Americans have these sensors, antennae, wires, and arrays inside of their bodies. Morgellons is spreading at the rate of a 1,000 victims a day. That rate will increase because with each year there will be more and more victims to spread it. People who do not outwardly exhibit Morgellons symptoms can still have the nano disease on the inside of their bodies. It is thought that the ones with the symptoms are the ones whose bodies are rejecting the fibers. No symptoms? Your body might be adjusting to the infestation.(19)
Clifford Carnicom is a man with a background in science: geodetics, math, computer science, and physical science. He worked for 15 year with various agencies — DOD, Forest Service, and The Bureau of Land Management. He studies what many believe to be the chemtrail-induced, rising alkalinity of our planet. He documents the increasing amounts of calcium, magnesium, barium, and potassium in our rainwater.(20) Interestingly, J. Walleczck at the Lawerence Berkeley Laboratory researched in 1991 how calcium ions help to transport electricity across the cell membranes at the molecular level.(21) So, mucking around with the natural, mineral balance and electrical properties of the earth and our bodies is not a good thing.
Carnicom also documents the high levels of salts in our soils due to reactive metal salts from the chemtrails. He says it is these salts that are making the earth more conductive.(22) These chemtrail substances are easily ionized by ultraviolet light and are causing the air to have high levels of positive ions. This is unhealthy for all living beings. He is finding the same blood abnormalities among people with Morgellons and those who do not show any signs of Morgellons.
It would stand to reason that if the earth is being altered to become more conductive and alkaline then we, ourselves, are becoming more conductive and alkaline. The earth and all residents are now a favorable home for this alkaline-loving nanotech which can just keep on using up our bio-electricity to self-replicate and self-generate sensors, antennae arrays, and other mystery, nano machines inside of our bodies.
Which brings us to another part of Air Force 2025, “Hit ‘Em Where It Hurts: Strategic Attack in 2025.” This chapter deserves a more in-depth look because it describes how to implant a population with “stealthy,” track and attack, biological sensors that are “thinner than a human hair” by spraying these machines into the food supply, water, and air or by using human agents to do the deed.(23)
Psychotronic (mind control) technologies are mentioned in this study, but not in much detail because that information is classified. The report explores how the weapons system must be able to access what should be private. We read:
The target acquisition system must provide decision makers the capability to detect changes in the personal values of an adversary. Changes in a leader’s emotions, thoughts, or frame of reference are of interest to the strategic attack system. Techniques that get into the ‘head’ of an adversary to obtain valuable information require revolutionary advances. Finding plausible methods for accomplishing this task is the focus of the classified ‘Information Attack’ white paper.(24)
The Air Force would only classify a weapon that can read your thoughts, emotions, and intentions if our country already had this weapon in 1995 or intended to possibly develop it. The sprayed bio-implants and other spy devices are describe below:
Ground-based platforms in 2025 rely heavily on micromechanics and nanotechnology to shrink platforms to microscopic sizes. These platforms could be inserted via human agents, through water or food supplies, or through aerial seeding operations using UAVs. Microsensors thinner than human hairs could transmit data to the Delphi database via UAV or satellite relay. A swarm of ground-based microsensors could ensure constant data transmission of local conditions and activity levels near and inside an LOV.(25)
An LOV stands for “Locus of Values.” An LOV can be a hard target: something physical, or an LOV can be a soft target. “The LOV is that which an adversary holds dear . . . . Soft LOVs are intangible things: Systems, knowledge, or ways of thinking.”(26) A UAV is a unmanned aerial vehicle.
In the document, all the sensors are called “unattended ground sensors,” even the bio–implants. In one of the graphics, arrows very blatantly point to unattended ground sensors that are located in the crotch areas of a couple of men.(27) In another graphic, the arrows point to sensors in a man’s shoulder and his wrist. When I read this, my mind flashed on Denzel Washington digging a microchip out of his shoulder in the movie, The Manchurian Candidate. Besides the bio-implants, The Air Force study discusses dropping “grain-sized” sensors from the air to form a surveillance network on the ground, and microsensors can be surreptiously put into homes or appliances.
Micromachining of sound sensors has improved since Air Force 2025 was written. In 2003, the military revealed that they had a sensor network that could be dropped from the air:
In tests, it has dropped tubes containing 10 to 20 sensors from an airplane. Once they hit the ground, the tubes explode, sending the sensors flying. Then they establish connections among themselves and monitor enemy vehicle or troop movements, sending the data wirelessly to planes overhead.(28)
It is now five years later and the sensors in a network like this are about the size of a deck of playing cards. Sensors that are not classified, that is.
Smart dust is not a sound sensor, but it is very small; it is particle size. Smart dust particles are about the width of a human hair. It can be chemically programed to target a specific substance and to self-assemble or stick to it. It changes color to indicate that it has found the targeted substance. It can be used for almost, microscopic tags placed in items or stuck to the clothing of people.(29) Mike Blair and other chemtrail-aware people have noticed that chemtrail fibers often display barbs on their surfaces.(30) In “Hit ’Em Where It Hurts,” we read:
Like prickly cockleburs, tiny sensors would cling to certain humans, effectively tagging them for continuous tracking via overhead platforms.(31)
Domestic security companies may soon be using state of the art ground sensors that can sniff a molecule out of the air and can taste and identify a molecule – “nano–noses” and “nano–tongues.”(32) These can be handy for sniffing cocaine or marijuana molecules wafting of folks as they return home or enter buildings. Nano-noses and nano-tongues can be scanned by light or energy and will change color just like the ground sensors from 2025: “When irradiated by ultraviolet or X-ray energy, these organic changes can be scanned and analyzed by overhead sensors.”(33)
Experts are working on trying to develop sensors that can identify and track people by their unique, personal odor.(34) The authors of “Hit ’Em Where It Hurts” would like sensors to become small enough in the future to be able to send them to you through the mail(35) and use “hordes” of acoustic sensors for extrapolating pictures of structures through seismic mapping in conjunction with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).(36)
. . . the importance of visual sensors may decrease in 2025 as the strategic attack process relies more on nonlethal methods of attack. In this case, non-traditional sensors that can hear, smell, or taste become essential by providing important bits of data . . . to piece together the effectiveness of an attack.(37)
How could the Air Force “Hit ‘Em Where It Hurts”?
A standoff system loitering along . . . at 50,000 feet can stare 230 miles downrange at an LOV and provide continuous one meter resolution. . . . In addition, a low observable UAV that loiters directly over a specific area will carry sensors that provide continuous one centimeter resolution.(38
These UAVs are the link in the chain that connects to transatmospheric jets, space platforms, and satellites. These space-based assets would send and receive to and from super computers that are located in relay stations on the ground or in orbit. A new satellite radar called MIRIAH(39) can see through most buildings, at night, and in any weather returning a 3-D, any angle, close to real-time image. UAVs can look like dragonflies,(40) birds,(41) helicopters,(42) planes,(43) or even cubes.(44) Activists in Washington, D.C. recently spotted dragonfly UAVs surveilling a protest. They can be powered by hydrogen,(45) solar,(46) fuel-cell, batteries, or a combination thereof.(47) They can hang on an electric line to recharge(48) or be powered up by wi-fi microwave.(49) They can see you, but they can also transmit data. There is even technology that can cloak them so that you, satellites, or radar can not see them.(50)
As a more economical model, space mirrors can be used to bounce data from UAVs to ground stations.(51) A plasma mirror can also be created by a microwave heater beam station that heats the atmosphere, and this plasma area can be used just like a mirror. A Dr. Eastlund pioneered this technology. His work with the HAARP ionospheric heater was sponsored by ARCO, a major aluminum producer which is owned by British Petroleum.(52) Oddly, chemtrails have a lot of aluminum particulates.
The weapons system uses information from: Delphi databases compiled from government records and open sources; human intel on the ground (humint); real-time data from bio-implants and scattered, ground-sensor grids; visuals from sensors on satellites, jets, and UAVs; and archives on history and culture. It uses compilations of psychological beliefs, information on current and international events, knowledge from experts in their fields, past experiences in associated problem solving, and it is a system that can learn. It can “game” scenarios until it presents what it considers the best solution to a human operator and is a computer network that is widely scattered around the world, up-to-date, and “redundant.”(53)
The human operator may choose to “immediately engage or never engage,” or to use “direct or indirect tactics.”(54) He would determine whether to deploy “laser, radio frequency, or energetic particle beam” weapons against targeted people, physical objects, factories, cities, or militaries.(55) These directed energy weapons can be deployed from space, land, or sea from a variety of platforms or bounced by the previously mentioned space or plasma mirrors. Nanotechnology will allow the creation of smaller weapons for use on UAVs.(56) Directed energy weapons “. . . can be ‘tuned’ for a wider range of effects, from low-order intervention to high-order destruction.” And, they are “cost-effective.” How nice.(57)
Futuristic engagement systems and techniques such as holographic projection, noise and gravity fields, biomedical operations, psychological operations, military deception, and information attack are all possible. These innovative indirect means are discussed in the classified C2 and Information Attack white papers. As a complement to those indirect techniques, this paper focuses on target engagements that use direct attacks with lethal and nonlethal power.(58)
Did you catch that? What do they mean by “biomedical operations,” “holographic projection,” “noise and gravity fields,” or some of the other terms? These terms have to do with classified information about “getting into the head” of a person, and command and control (C2). Modern attacks on C2 degrades the enemy’s ability to make the best decisions and makes them change their decision without them realizing that they were ever manipulated.(59)
There is a saying: life mirrors art. Let’s go back to the original chapter we discussed. If the aerosol operations described in “Weather As a Force Multiplier” are just sci-fi, military daydreaming, then why are there charts within that document than can only be described as spray schedules? These charts tell the reader exactly which substances will be sprayed and during which years.
For instance, sensors along with smart dust (nanotechnology) will be sprayed in the skies from the time of the study, 1995, and will increase sharply until 2025.(60)
Did you know that nanowire arrays will soon be used in medicine to power larger biological implants? Like pacemakers . . . or maybe nano devices in the brain?(61,62) You will notice how the technology discussed in “Weather As a Force Multiplier” segues nicely with the technology discussed in “Hit ’Em Where It Hurts.”
A weapon like this can be used for covert war and the micro-management of a population. A nonlethal weapon trained upon a person all the time becomes a lethal weapon. But, we can trust men who think it is no big deal to sneak electromagnetic implants into other people’s privates, right?
The lack of respect for inalienable rights that is displayed by the Air Force officers who wrote this report is shocking. Hitler would have wet dreams about this death-squad technology. Weapons like these will always be abused by someone. That is why the weapons should not even exist.
Someone will say: ”Well, it is only to be used against The Enemy.” How do you spray only one house? How do you spray only one air supply? Shouldn’t there be some kind of ban on turning people into Borgs? It is against treaties for the military to alter the environment. Some Air Force guys happen to think that putting sensors into non-combatants and enemies alike via their food, water, and air is just dandy. Coincidentally, that scenario sure sounds like the chemtrail/Morgellons nanotechnology epidemic ripping through American bodies right now.
I am just not sure I want to give the Air Force my love.
1. “Weather As A Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025,” a future study conducted 1995 – 1996 for the Air Force Chief of Staff, a research paper by Col Tamzy J. House, Lt Col James B. Near, Jr., LTC William B. Shields (USA), Maj Ronald J. Celentano, Maj David M. Husband, Maj Ann E. Mercer, and Maj James E. Pugh, August 1996, Air Force 2025, website, chapter 15.
2. “Aerosol Crimes & Cover Up,” by Clifford E. Carnicom, carnicom.com, website, numerous pages, 1999 – 2008.
3. “Report Of Chemtrail Spraying Frenzy In Croatia,” from Izakovic Rolando, June 5, 2000, rense.com, website, 1997 – 2008.
4. “Chemtrails and Terror in the Age of Nuclear War,” by Amy Worthington, May 2004, “Idaho Observer,” website, 1997 – 2008.
5. “Environmental Warfare and US Foreign Policy: The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction,” by Scott Gilbert, September 23, 2004, author archives, Global Research, website, 2001 – 2008.
6. Bariumblues, by Lydia Mancini, bariumblues.com, website, numerous pages, 2003 – 2008.
7. “Chemtrails:GAO report admits “chaff” – Lab report reveals much more,” July 2006, “Idaho Observer,” website, 1997 – 2008.
8. “ERYTHROCYTES: POSITIVE VISUAL IDENTIFICATION,” by Clifford Carnicom, carnicom.com, website, 1999 – 2008.
9. STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES – YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, NANO-PARTICULATES OF ALUMINUM AND BARIUM AND CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIOACTIVE MATERIA, by Glenn Boyle, strangedaysstrangeskies, web album, a large collection of photos, lab reports, and documentation that is a work in progress.
10. “Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, Ph.D., RIET-1, Industrial Toxicologist/IH and Doctor of Integrative Medicine, Bio,” September 17, 2007, rense.com, website, 1997 – 2008.
11. “Dr. R. Michael Castle, Bio,” May 7, 2007, rense.com, website, 1997 – 2008.
12. “Project FMM: Fibers, Meteorite & Morgellons,” by Project FMM Research Team, March 29, 2007, rense.com, website, 1997 – 2008.
13. “Rense Special Morgellons Broadcasts,” No. 7, March 29, 2007 & No. 11, no date, mp3 audio files, June 22, 2006 – ongoing, rense.com, website, 1997 – 2008.
14. “Texas Chemtrail Samples Compared To Samples From Venice Italy,” by Dr. Hildegarde Staninger RIET-1, November, 27, 2007, rense.com, website, 1997 – 2008.
15. “Morgellons Defined,” December 5, 2007, rense.com, website, 1997 – 2008.
16. “Rense Special Morgellons Broadcasts,” No. 7 & No. 11.
17. “Nanoparticles in the Brain,” by Jim Giles, January 5, 2004, Nature.com, website, News@Nature section, Nature Publishing Group, 2008.
18. “Rense Special Morgellons Broadcasts,” No. 7 & No. 11.
19. “Rense Special Morgellons Broadcasts,” No. 7 and No. 11.
20. “Calcium & Potassium,” by Clifford Carnicom, March 15, 2005, carnicom.com, website, 1999 – 2008.
21. “Electromagnetic Field Effects on Cells of the Immune System: The Role of Calcium Signalling,” by J. Walleczck, Research Medicine and Radiation Biophysics Division, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720, “The FASEB Journal,” Vol 6, 3177-3185, The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, 1992, fasebj.org, website, 1992.
22. “Salts of Our Soils,” by Clifford Carnicom, May 11, 2005, carnicom.com, website, 1999 – 2008.
23. “Hit ’Em Where It Hurts: Strategic Attack in 2025,” a future study conducted 1995 – 1996 for the Air Force Chief of Staff, a research paper by Lt Col Jeffrey E. Thieret, Maj Steven J. DePalmer, Maj Frederick I. Guendel, Jr., and Maj Michael A. Silver, August 1996, Air Force 2025, website, chapter 6, pgs. 8 and 20.
24. pg. 19.
25. pg. 20.
26. Executive Summary, v.
27. pg. 33.
28. “Tech Wave 2: The Sensor Revolution: Soon, sensor networks will track everything from weather to inventory,” The Future of Tech – Roadmap, “Businessweek Magazine,” August 25, 2003, businessweek.com, website, The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., 2000-2008.
29. “SMART DUST – TARGETED SMART DUST HOW IT WORKS,” Sailor Research Group, Department of Chemistry, University of California, San Diego, chem-faculty.ucsd.edu/sailor, website, February 27, 2003.
30. “Chemtrails Over America: A Special Report,” by Mike Blair and other researchers, June 21, 2001, Wisequakker, website, home1.gte.net/quakker, last update: July 4, 2003.
31. “Hit ’Em Where It Hurts,” pg. 23.
32. “Researchers Create DNA-Based Sensors for Nano-Tongues and Nano-Noses,” Physorg.com, website, September 15, 2005.
33. “Hit ’Em Where It Hurts,” pg. 22.
34. “Biometric Person Authentication: Odor,” by Zhanna Korotkaya, Department of Information Technology, Laboratory of Applied Mathematics, Lappeenranta University of Technology.
35. “Hit ’Em Where It Hurts,” pg. 22.
36. pg. 22.
37. Pg. 29
38. Pg. 20.
39. “Global 3-D Wifi SpySat Project Provokes NRO Crisis,” Washington, D.C., January 1, 2007, rense.com, website, 1997 – 2008, further information available at: billgrisham.us.
40. “Dragonfly or Insect Spy? Scientists at Work on Robobugs,” by Rick Weiss, Washington Post Staff Writer, Tuesday, October 9, 2007; Page A03,”The Washington Post,” Washington Post.com, website, 1996 – 2008.
41. “Morphing-wing robotic birds to spy on us,” by Roland Piquepaille, Emerging Technology Trends, blog, July 24, 2007, ZDNet: Where Technology Means Business, zdnet.com, website, CNET Networks, Inc., 2008.
42. TAG: Tactical Aerospace Group, website, International Marketing Office, 468 North Camden Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, copyright: Tactical Aerospace Group Corozal, Belize, C.A., 1981 - 2008.
43. “Unmanned Aerial Vehicles,” by Greg Goebel: In the Public Domain, v1.4.1, TOC (19 chapters), vectorsite.net, website, March 1, 2008.
44. “They make no sound,” handpen.com, website, no date.
45. “US military plans for new UAV to stay airborne for 5 years,” by Graham Warwick, “Flight Global Newsletter,” flightglobal.com, website, May 25, 2007, Reed Business Information, 2008.
46. “Solar Powered UAV,” by Jim, “The Energy Blog: The Energy Revolution has begun and will change your lifestyle,” thefraserdomain.typepad.com, blog, March 23, 2006.
47. “Experimental Power System Expands Flight Capabilities,” by Rita Boland, Signal: AFCEA’S International Journal,” afcea.org/signal, website, “AFCEA International, 4400 Fair Lakes Court, Fairfax, Virginia 22033,
48. “Air Force developing UAVs that can recharge on power lines,” posted by Nilay Patel, “Engadget,” web magazine, Dec 14th 2007 4:34PM, Engadget and Weblogs, Inc. Network, 2004 – 2008.
49. Aerospace Operations in Urban Environments, by Alan Vick,, “Appendix B: Microwave Recharging of Mini-UAVs and Micro-UAVs,” Rand Corporation, 2008.
50. “Holographic Cloaking Stealth Technology,” by Luke, orbwar.com, website, 2006.
51. “Hit ’Em Where It Hurts,” pg. 28.
52. “Plasma Mirrors – SURVEILLANCE,” by Dr. Bernard Eastlund, eastlundscience.com, website, Eastlund Scientific Enterprises Corporation, founded January 12, 1996. See: “COSMIC IGNITED PLASMA PATTERNS IN ATMOSPHERE – CIPPA.”
53. “Hit ’Em Where It Hurts,” Chapter 3, pg. 12 – 18.
54. Executive Summary, v.
55. pg. 24 – 26.
56. pg. 36.
57. pg. 36 – 37.
58. pg. 23 – 24.
59. “Power And Influence, Information StrikeKnowledge Warfare: Shattering the Information War-Paradigm,” Air Force 2025, prepared by 2025 Support Office, Air University, Air Education and Training Command, November 1996, developed by Air University Press, Educational Services Directorate, College of Aerospace Doctrine, Research, and Education, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama, website, csat.au.af.mil/2025/index.htm, Executive Summary, White Paper Summaries, Chapter 9, pg. 54, August 1996
60. “What Chemtrails Really Are – The Short Scoop,” by Carolyn Williams Palit, a work in progress, 2005, xiandos.info, website, Republic of Seychelles, 2006.
61. “A New Nanogenerator: Researchers are experimenting with a novel nanowire material to power tiny biosensors and portable devices,” by Prachi Patel-Predd, “Technology Review,” Michigan Institute of Technology, technologyreview.com, website, Monday, October 22, 2007
62. “Nanogenerator Fueled by Vibrations: An array of zinc-oxide nanowires that generates current when vibrated with ultrasonic waves could provide a new way to power biological sensors and nanodevices,” by Prachi Patel-Predd, “Technology Review,” Michigan Institute of Technology, technologyreview.com, website, Thursday, April 05, 2007.